Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lara

Mom: Lara, you have an appointment with the bishop at 6:40.

Lara: Ok, mom.

fast forward to 6:25

Mom: Lara, you need to go and get ready. Get your snow stuff on, so that you can be to your appointment at 6:40. (For YW tonight they are going snow shoeing at the park)

Lara: Ok, Mom

6:35

Mom (yelling up the stairs): LARA YOU NEED TO GET READY TO GO!

Lara (coming down the stairs): Ok, Mom

6:40

Mom (yelling down the stairs): Becca tell Lara it is time to go!

Becca: OK Mom

Mom (stomping down the stairs, knocking on the bathroom door): Lara, are you ready?

Lara: Yes, Mom

Why is it she has this thing about not being on time to things? It drives me insane! I have to be on time. I call it my "Monk" tendency. I would rather not go if I am going to be late! Lara on the other hand always has to go to the bathroom just before we leave. She doesnt care if she is late, she has to go to the bathroom first! She drives me insane! But I love this child. Cant help it.

1 comment:

  1. i'd send her to live with her dad..

    oh you live with her dad.

    ReplyDelete