Saturday, December 13, 2008

What a day!

Remind me next time I volunteer to do something stupid, oh say like maybe hosting a dinner for 10 teenagers, remind me what a job it is, and tell me that I am crazy, and dont do it!  

Lara went on her very first real date tonight.  It is Ogden High's Christmas dance.  It was semi-formal.  Lara had a busy day.  She performed as the "opening act" at a ballet that was being performed today.  She, along with 4 other friends, played in a Woodwind Quintet.  I wish that I could have been there to listen, but she assures me that they will be performing this week at the Christmas concert at school.  She got home from that, and I put her to work.  Lucky girl!  It was a wonderful evening though.  She looked beautiful in her red dress.  Her date, a young man she wont admit she likes, was dressed in a very nice red shirt, to match her dress.  Not sure how that happened!  But they looked wonderful.  I would like to post a picture of my beautiful daughter, but she had me take pictures on her camera, and we cant find the USB cable for it.  She has it somewhere in her mess of a room.  I am sure she knows where it is, I hope!  

Well time to do some laundry, and head for bed.  I am exhausted. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures.....AND I can't believe she is old enough to date, that means I am OLD!!!

    ReplyDelete