Monday, December 15, 2008

Boys Pajamas

Why is it that there are NO boy pj's anywhere to be found for sale?  I am trying to find some pajamas for Brian for Christmas, and NO ONE has them!  I can find a few mens size small, but those would drown my poor "short" boy.  I went to Sears, and asked about where the boys pj's were, and was sent to the back of the store, and there was very few small boys pj's.  I was told to get the "older" bigger sizes I had to go down to mens.  Well those are just too small.  So Penney's had none, Sears had none, Dillards had none, TJ Maxx had none, and even Mervyns had none!  I am hoping that Walmart will have them.  It seems as if all these stores believe that the older boys just dont wear pj's, they have to cater to the younger boys, who want Spiderman pj's.  Brian would kill me if I bought him Spiderman.  That is my frustration for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment